1. You need to let the financial trainer know atleast 5 hours in prior if you miss any sessions. If you haven’t informed in prior you won’t get a repeated session in future
2. The payment made to the company is not refundable.
3.Once you book a date or confirmed a date from your financial trainer you cannot modify it or change it.
4. Our company is completely a training solution.
5. Our service is all online and training will be happening through video conference portal
6. A session can be missed only once in your tenure of membership. Means you can attend a session twice at the max, and no more. You will not get any repeated session after that
7. If you fail to follow the rules of diamond & platinum membership for 7 days, then your membership will be suspended for 1 month. You can re start the membership again, you have to follow the rules for 1 month and get added back.
8. Company will use your reviews/images in text and video graphic format to advertise periodically for the company.
The Terms and Conditions will be updated regularly, Make sure to be up to date.
There are 4 rules for Diamond & Platinum Membership you need to follow everyday.
1. You need to trade everyday
2. Update trade screenshot everyday with strategy name
3.trade only on my watchlist
4. Attend after market session
Your membership will be temporary cancelled for 1 month If you don’t follow the rules consistently
This company is strictly for educational and informational purposes and is not intended to be advice or recommendation of any kind whatsoever. Where stock/company names are mentioned.these are NOT RECOMMENDATION and for educational purposes only and be may have advised similar calls and advice to our clients as well.while in many of such stocks,have investments along with family members and associates. Investors should be cautious before investing about any and all stock mentioned here. Various factors,including personal or corporate ownership,may influence or factor in to an experts stock analysis or opinion. Every efforts has been made to comply with the terms and conditions of use as well as various community guidelines available in the company. Anyone who wishes to apply concepts and ideas contained in this website is taking full and complete responsibility for their actions. Viewers must always exercise their own due diligence on any information perceived from this company.to form their own opinion and best judgement. The material contained in this website is cannot replace or substitute the services of trained professionals of any field.including but not limited to psychological,financial,legal or medical matters. This website or company is not warranted fir content,accuracy or any other implied or explicit purposes. The author and his associates accept no liability for any kind of content on this website or responsibility if any direct,indirect,implied,punitive,special,incidental or other consequential damaged arising directly or i directly on account of any actions taken based on the information provided in this website as is and without warranties. This website is not intended to spread rumors or offend or hurt the sentiments of any religion,community or individuals or to bring disrepute to any person. Viewers discretion is advised as this website is meant to be a satirical and humorous take on the authors experiences or thoughts in general. Despite our best intentions there may be sections that get offended by this book. We request people not to take our content in any possible negative way and we sincerely apologize for any such hurt our website might have caused.
Terms and Conditions for taking the Loan
1. If we issue an approval, we agree to provide a loan up to the limit and for the term specified in the approval. The limit or term may be different to the limit or term you asked for in your application.
2. The grant of a loan is conditional upon you providing us with the documents which we may request from you to our satisfaction.
3. You must repay the loan in instalments. We notify you the amount of the instalment and each instalment payment date.
4. Any balance owing for the loan (after payment of all instalments) must be repaid on the final payment date we notify you
5. If you do not make an instalment on or before the relevant due date:
• the loan plus all accrued but unpaid interest plus any other sum due to us is immediately due and payable; and
• we charge you a late payment fee as set out in the tariff booklet or elsewhere in our banking agreement.
We will recover any available funds which are available from the nominated account as settlement of any dues to us. The unpaid portion of the loan instalment will be shown as arrears in the loan account. We will charge interest on this overdue amount.
6. Venteskraft will not be responsible for any sort of failure of payment of instalment.
7. The repayment of the loan shall be completely between the borrower and credit fair.
8. The borrower will be solely responsible for the repayment of the installments even if he/she wishes to discontinue the course with venteskraft.