Zerodha is second largest Discount Broker in India for share market. This broking company was established in 2010 in Bangalore and by now the company has a presence in multiple Indian cities.
Over One million clients of Zerodha are satisfied by its powerful ecosystem of investment platforms, and customer support system.
Now Learn Zerodha Margin | share market
Margin is the distinction between the absolute estimation of protections held in a speculator’s record and the sum from the representative for share market. Edge can assist with enhancing your benefits additionally simultaneously elevate your misfortunes also. Zerodha Margin mini-computer is first online apparatus in Quite a while that encourages you to ascertain far reaching edge necessities for alternative works/shorting or multi-leg F&O systems while exchanging value, F&O, product and money before taking exchange.
Zerodha Equity Margin
- Equity is one of the most popular trading segments. You can get a margin of anything in between 3 times to 20 times. Depending on the stock and the other type.
- And for MIS, your leverage is in the range of 3 to 10 times and the order will get auto-square off around 3:15 pm. If you don’t do it by yourself manually for intraday trading.
- Also, there is an option available to use cover order as well. Required to put a stop-loss as a compulsory metric. Equity Margin can fall from 6 to 20 times.
- You can check the details on below link how much margin you get depending on the order type.
Zerodha F&O Margin
- The Zerodha margin calculator is the online tool in India that helps you to calculate comprehensive. <argin requirements for future and option trading in share market.
- Margin requirement for F&O trades with F&O Margin Calculator:
- F&O NRML Margin calculator (carry forward position) – NRML is a standard product type to buy and hold future contracts. It is also used for intraday future contracts as well.
- F&O MIS Margin calculator (Intraday Trading) – It is a purely intraday product type that allows trader to buy, as well as hold the futures contract only for one day. You cannot carry forward the position for next day.
- F&O CO/BO Margin calculator – It is a tool that helps to calculate the leverage given for trading in equity intraday and equity Future and option using Basket order (BO) and cover order (CO). You can get up to 33x margin with Zerodha CO/BO orders.